- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Download Specs
Liquids: Diesel Petrol Biodiesel
- It is suitable for particle microfiltration up to 15 µm (micron). The filtering paper is water absorbent.
- Optional: 50 µm (micron) for Biodiesel (non-absorbent)
- It is possible to drain through the manual drain valve placed in the microfilter bottom.
- Optional with 2 or 3 FG-300 elements to get more flow rate:700 or 1,000 l/min
- This microfilter has been made for the diesel, petrol, kerosene, AVGAS, JET A-1, and, in general, hydrocarbon liquid microfiltration.
- Differential manometer that shows when the level of the filter is exceeded.
- The microfilter is supplied with the filtering element installed.
- Filtration: 15 µm (micron) · Optional: 50 µm (micron) non-absorbent
- Capacity: 15 litres in the housing interior
- Flow: 700 or 1,000 l/min (according to the number of FG-300 elements)
- Microfilter cover and body: Aluminium
- Differential manometer
- Inlet / Outlet Connections: 3″ or 4″
- Manual lower drain valve
- Installation: in the suction or delivery of the pumping kit
- Maximum operating pressure: 6 bar
- Maximum housing pressure: 10 bar
|FG-700 · Size and weight (approx.):|
|Dimensions||83 × 90 × 73 mm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.