WHAT INFORMATION DOES GENERATOR HIRE COLLECT?
Generator Hire will only collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When carrying out these tasks, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
WHAT DOES GENERATOR HIRE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our Generator Hire site
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Generator Hire site feature
- To send periodic emails – the email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails from Generator Hire, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
DOES GENERATOR HIRE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
Generator Hire does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or other’s rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, Generator Hire may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
PRIVACY ACT 1988
Because we value your privacy Generator Hire has taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the Privacy Act 1988. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
CONTACTING GENERATOR HIRE