- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Download Specs
Our unique Aluminium Floor Bunding product has recently been supplied for a number of permanent and outdoor bunding applications.
This product is by far the most durable and long lasting floor bund option we carry, making it the optimum choice for permanent installation in an industrial setting.
Lower trip hazard than other bunding types. As durable as concrete bunds. Grooves are scalloped into the bund curve to provide additional grip for vehicles to easily pass over. Suitable for high frequency traffic of heavy vehicles such as forklifts and Class 2 RAV B Doubles.
1.2mL x 185mmW x 33mmH
Ships on standard pallet 1.2m x 1.2m
Can fit 6 lengths in one layer
Weight per 1.2m length with installation materials = 15kg
- Load bearing up to 100 tonne
- AS 1940-2004 compliant
- Fire resistant
- Indoor / outdoor use
- Low profile 33 mm bund height
- Pre-drilled with installation kit
- Optional custom sized lengths and/or mitres (extra cost)
- Optional hi-vis powder coating on locking bar
Installation kit is included. This product can be removed and re-installed if required.
BILL OF MATERIALS
- Aluminium Floor Bund 1200mmL x 180mmW x 32mmH sections with 4 x predrilled holes
- Aluminium Locking Bar 1200mmL x 32mmW x 6mmH sections with 4 x predrilled pilot holes
- DynaBolts 12mm x 75mm Hex Bolt type (DP12075H)
- Counter Sunk screws
- Adhesive Fulaprene 303
- Foam 1200mmL x 100mmW x 5mm
BULK BUY DISCOUNT FOR PURCHASES OF 20MTRS OR MORE
|Dimensions||18.5 × 120 × 3.3 mm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.