- Additional information
- Download Specs
Aluminium Floor bunding
Aluminium floor bunding is a unique product combining both a functional material and design. It allows for an easy retrofit of permanent floor bunding that suits a majority of industrial applications indoors or out.
The marine grade extruded aluminium delivers a solid and robust bund which can withstand high-frequency traffic over a long period of time.
The 30mm height provides bunding capacity while the profile allows forklifts to easily pass over without compromising the vehicle’s clearance.
1.2mL x 184mmW x 30mmH
Ships on standard pallet 1.2m x 1.2m
Can fit 6 lengths in one layer
Weight per 1.2m length with installation materials = 7kg
A PERMANENT FLOOR BUND SOLUTION
The product is suitable for applications where heavy industrial and commercial vehicles operate (forklifts, Class 2 RAV B Doubles, or similar). Factors that need to be taken into account when determining the load application are:
- Integrity and stability of the base or ground material that the bund is being affixed to.
- Where this material withstands the current load of transport vehicles, then the bund will perform equivalently.
- The gross load of any vehicle is spread evenly over the axles and wheels of the vehicle.
- The vehicle should not be travelling faster than 10km/h.
- The bund must be installed in accordance with the Installation Instructions and preferably through a qualified installer.
- Industrial areas with heavy duty machinery
- High frequency traffic areas
- Class 3 Flammable liquid storage areas
- Warehouses, doorways and access points
- Wash bays
BULK BUY DISCOUNT FOR PURCHASES OF 20MTRS OR MORE
|120 × 19 × 3 cm