Our Premium Power Service – What Does It Mean?Generator Hire
Preparing for outages is more important than ever! Generator Hire will ensure you are ready.
How much will it cost your business in the event of a power failure?
Without a standby agreement in place, the supply of generators cannot be guaranteed. Generator Hire wishes to extend our commitment by offering FREE that’s right FREE power planning assistance and FREE registration as a premium power customer.
Premium Power registration is peace of mind knowing we are there to support you if you need us.
As a premium power customer you will receive the following:
- 24-hour emergency service, priority dispatch & allocation of generators
- Personalised service; details of your power requirements stored on our database
- Peace of mind
Those who plan effectively stand a far greater chance of obtaining emergency power when they need it most. We take you through all the pre-planning:-
- Does your switchboard have facilities to connect an emergency generator?
- Where will you put the generator?
- What size generator do you need and what length of cables?
- Do you have an account with a generator supplier?
- Who will connect the generator?
Whilst planning cannot prepare for every situation, it can ensure that emergency personnel know what procedures to follow and what essential services need power, how much power, and who to source in order to secure its availability.
During peak times supply may be limited. As a premium power customer, we will endeavour to source generators from our competitors on your behalf.
In the event of a Sub Hire arrangement, a competitive price will be negotiated, however, we cannot control our competitors pricing so hire rates may vary.
Registering as a premium power customer is easy to do. To apply, simply call our customer service centre on 02 9604 7888 or complete this enquiry form and our premium power consultant will contact you to assess your power needs.