Gespasa BT-87 Self Suction Drill Pump
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Download Specs
Shop for a Gespasa Bt-87 Self Suction Drill Pump
Liquids: Diesel Water
Are you looking for a small, adaptable drill pump? The Gespasa Bt-87 self suction drill pump is the pump for you. This drill pump is built by Gespasa, a fuel handling equipment and storage handling company that uses the best materials available. Gespasa’s years of experience has made them the best in the business. The Bt-87 self suction drill pump comes complete with everything you need to empty all types of baths, aquariums, toilet bowls, washing machines and flooded basements, as well as caravanning laboratories.
- Eccentric, self-suction pump with self-adjusting blades
- Connection to hose of Ø21 mm
- Pump body with injected brass inner
- Stainless steel shaft and pin
- Plastic roller and blades
- High resistance dry operation
- Adapted to any type of hand-held or professional drill (2000/2500 rpm)
- Can be connected to a hose of maximum Ø21 mm inner.
- Supplied with a box with pictures and EAN-13 barcode
- Special for diesel, water, herbicides, antifreeze
- Dimensions (cm) LxWxH: 13x9x7
- Weight: 0.45kg
- Self-suction height: 1.5m (drill: 650W, 2500rpm)
- Flow (approx.): 20L/min (drill: 650W, 2500rpm)
- It is advisable to use a drill with a minimum of 650 W and 2,000 rpm with the hose with a maximum inner diameter of 21 mm.
- The pump output varies according to the drill and the hose used.
|Dimensions||13 × 9 × 7 mm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.