- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Download Specs
Liquids: Diesel Petrol Biodiesel
- These microlfilters are suitable for a trustworthy microfiltration, with the 5 µm (micron) water-repellent system (water separation) (only the FG-150 model).
- Because of their transparent vessel, it is shown the amount of the inner liquid. The polluted fuel and the impurities, kept between the filtering cartridge and the transparent vessel, can be extracted through the manual lower valve.
- EASY cleaning. It is only necessary to open the manual lower valve.
- Capacity: 10 litres
- diesel and petrol: 5 µm (micron) (with water separation at 93 %)
- biodiesel: 25 µm (micron)
- diesel · water absorbent: 15 µm (micron)
- Max. flow: 160 l/min
- Max. working pressure: 0.2 bar
- Vessel breaking pressure: 0.5 bar
- Max. working depressure: -0.5 bar
- Temperature: -10 ºC · + 50 ºC
- Filter cover: aluminium casting
- Transparent vessel: PA
- Inlet / Outlet: F1 1/2″ GAS (BSP)
- Vacuum gauge: -1 +3 bar
- Manual lower drain valve to empty impurities
- Automatic degasser
- Filtering capacity: 1 million of litres (normal conditions)
- Installation: on the pumping kit suction
|Size and weight (approx.):|
|– Filtering element spare kit of 5 µm (micron) + joints||660508001|
|– Filtering element spare kit of 25 µm (micron) + joints||660508002|
|– Filtering element spare kit (water absorbent) of 15 µm (micron) + joints||66050800|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.