Gespasa Micro FIlter FG300 Filter Kit 15 Micron
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Download Specs
Liquids: Diesel Petrol Biodiesel
- Two-phase filtration kits designed for the fuel (diesel, petrol, kerosene and oil) filtering of buried or aerial tanks, getting the microfiltered fluid free of impurities.
- First filtration phase of 50 µm (micron)
- Second filtration phase for water absorption and impurity filtration of 15 µm (micron)
- Special superficial interior and external finish against corrosion.
The kits are composed of:
- 1 fixed platform
- 2 manual drain valves to eliminate the residual air
- 2 differential manometers which show when the filter has to be replaced or cleaned
- 2 outlets for the filtered liquid sampling
- 2 inlets for the connection of compressed air to clean the filters without being disassembled
- 1 Ø150×458 mm impact filtering element of 50 µm (micron)
- 1 final element of absorbent paper of 15 µm (micron)
|Size and weight (approx.):|
|– Absorbent filtering spare kit of 15 µm (micron) + joints||661908000|
|– Impact filtering spare kit of 50 µm (micron) + joints||661908|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.